26 May 2007

Short and Sweet

Well, yesterday was my last day of work experience, it was so sad, i almost cried. They gave me a box of roses(the chocolate) and a card they had made which had pictures of when i did a session with my xylophone for the children! Inside there are pictures of every single one,with their names as well, its brilliant!!!!
I really enjoyed my work experience, it isnt something i'd do as an actual job, but it was fantastic for two weeks!

I got a non-speaking role in the shakespeare, but oh well. acting is full of disappointments.

I seem to be getting busier and busier this half term, i have a sleepover monday to tuesday which i'm really not sure i want to go to, punting and cycling with my friend james who is coming down from colchester. and fitting in a physics project and a textiles objective, oh the joys!

Ok, nothing much esle to write.

Quote

Life is only given once to the body, but the soul has eternity to reflect on life
Unknown

No comments: