19 February 2007

Hello and Welcome

Heya,

So... This would be my introduction to my blog. I used to have a blog on another host, but i never wrote on it. So I finally decided that I would begin again. I used to write a lot and at the momment cannot write anything, therefore, I thought writing a blog, just about day to day stuff, might prompt me to begin writing again! So here goes................

I am writing this in between writing a physics essay on nuclear medicine, it was due in today, but I "forgot" my book, and am handing it in tomorrow. Oh the joys of GCSE's, this isn't even a piece of coursework! Anyway, I am going into as much medical jargon as possible, partly to annoy my teacher and partly because it's just more fun that way!

It has come to that time of year again, where all of us who know what I am talking about start counting down the days to Kestrels. For those who do not know what this is, it is a Christian sailing holiday, which takes place during the Easter break, on the Norfolk Broads. It is an event which i spend around 6 months of the year looking forward to, the other 6 months being taken up with looking forward to Kestrels Reunion! I have such a fulfilling life!
Anyway, it is 6 weeks till Kestrels (40 days) which shows just how sad I really am! But, between now and then, i do get to look forward to seeing one or both of my closest friends. I can only see one on the only weekend it is possible to see either, oh well!

Anyway, physics beckons, I shall leave you all with a quote in keeping with the season:
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real
Iris Murdoch (1919-1999)
and a goodbye
x
em

No comments: